Wednesday 9 May 2007

Barrister2b blog

http://barrister2b.blogspot.com/ is a blog that was recently brought to my attention. The individual writing the blog is much like myself, moving from a IT background into law. He is a little further along in the whole process but his blogs make for a good read, and it is nice to know I am not the only IT convert.

As his blog title suggests he is attempting to secure a pupillage, its quite a nice alternative to my blog, where it is more likely that I will be attempting to qualify as a solicitor and not a barrister.

So head over there and have a read, I enjoyed it so felt it deserved note.

Revising at the moment for some extra qualifications I want to achieve before I begin my degree in September, hence the reason that there are not so many blogs at the moment. Normal blogging will re-commence after I finish the exam in a months time

2 comments:

Barrister 2 B said...

Thanks for the kind words, i have added your link to my page.

regards

Law Apprentice said...

No problem, always nice to help like-minded people