Friday 11 May 2007

Nearly Legal Blog

Whilst perusing over the ever growing number of blogs currently on the internet, the NearlyLegal blog was brought to my attention. I am sure it's a long standing blog, but I found the site very informative on current matters of law, accompanied by a witty opinionated response to some topics.

I especially liked NearlyLegal's response to the law firm starting an office in the Second Life virtual word, quotes such as "..do they want their trainees turning up as Daleks, purple baboons and winged dominatrixes?" had me laughing out loud whilst at work.


I would highly recommend adding it to your favourites, it certainly lightens my day and keeps me informed at the same time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link and glad you like the blog. There are a fair few posts on there about issues for mature entrants to the law looking for traineeships as well. But you have a year or so before that is an issue ;-)

Law Apprentice said...

Thanks Nearlylegal you have been a great help