Monday 16 April 2007

Law and ex-girlfriends not a good combination

I am taking a blog out of the usual work, life, studies, money etc etc one, as I had a bit of a nasty surprise this weekend.

I signed up on facebook, due to the fact one of my old travelling buddies badgered me alot to go on there. So being weak willed I signed up, to my surprise alot of old Uni friends and school friends were on there and started sending me these friend requests. All was going well, I don't really like the idea of putting my face and details up to potentially millions of people but I rolled with it for a while.

The other day I was hovering over the deactivate account button, when I received another e-mail through for another friend request.

To my shock and horror it was a friend request from an ex-girlfriend I had known in the final year of my University life. It was a good relationship, but those kind of relationships where you feel like the other person is sniggering behind your back all the time. I swear she cheated on me at some point as well, but in all honesty it was all one sided, I was totally into her, and she was kinda into me. I was weak, stupid and naive and got used alot. Anyway, my current girlfriend finds this girl a threat, I totally understand that because I was a bit hung up on her even after I left university, and she put up with alot of my crap at the beginning of our relationship. My current girlfriend is MILES ahead of my ex, shes amazing and understanding and well..you get my point

Now your probably thinking "Hey thats great Law Apprentice but WHAT THE HELL has this to do with Law" Well irony of ironies she studied law at university and don't you just believe it she now works at a top law firm in London. CURSE YOU!!! CURSE YOUUUUUUU!!! (Whoever YOU is???!)

As you can imagine I noted the name of that law firm down and will now do WHATEVER it takes to avoid it like the plague. Your probably wondering why I am so adamant to stay away, I find it worrying that a girl who dumped me years ago would go out of her way to find me on facebook, its kind of fatal attraction like, especially when I told her to leave me alone. The main reason however is that it makes my current girlfriend unhappy, and that is more than enough reason for me to 'nip it in the bud'

If anymore drama comes of it I am sure I will blog it out here, back on track tomorrow hopefully

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Mrs Apprentice know about this blog?

Law Apprentice said...

I believe she does, but doesn't really go out of her way to read it, shes not the computing type, but it should be ok, if not I will know by this evening....