Tuesday 24 April 2007

Law Apprentice Blog improvements

You have probably noticed some changes to the layout and graphics on the blog. I am currently trying to make the blog a bit more appealing aesthetically, in the hope it will become more memorable. I also feel more compelled to work on if it is something I like the look of.

In the near future I will probably try and make the blogs a bit more animated and down to earth, and add in personal blogs about everyday life along with the seemingly serious blogs I have posted lately.

I am a very happy guy, with a beautiful girlfriend and a wonderful opportunity to succeed in law, but my blogs read like someone who is about to kill himself, so I think it might be an idea to diversify the blog slightly. I hope it may give people and myself a more rounded and entertaining view of me and my life, as at the moment it reads too serious.

Anyway thats all I have to say about that, if you have any comments about how it looks now let me know, all criticism is welcome. Thanks for still reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the BDD is catching.

Great new layout and loving the header.

Law Apprentice said...

Haha yeah Lawdent took a leaf out of your book